COVID-19 Update – Tuesday 21st September 2021
CVC is dedicated to providing a COVID19 Safe environment to protect the health of our team, patients, clients and community.
In order to facilitate this:
- For contact tracing purposes, we ask that you sign in on arrival using the QR code on our front door or by filling out the attendance form on the counter.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands upon arrival.
- We ask that on arrival to the clinic you adhere to social distancing measures.
- We ask that you phone ahead for any medication or food orders to allow us time to prepare your order and to minimise your time in the clinic.
- We encourage the use of card payments over cash
Most importantly, please advise us if you are unwell, have been in contact with anyone in isolation, or have recently returned home from overseas.
Thank you for your assistance and support. We will get through this together.
Please do not hesitate to contact the clinic if you need any kind of support – we are here to listen and assist where possible. There will always be someone on the end of a phone.
The CVC team